The best job you ever had.
Maybe we have the dream job for you. The members of EUROMOVERS SCE mbH are good employers because we know that we can only provide the best service to our customers if we have the best people.
Apprenticeship as ‘specialist for furniture, kitchen and removal services’
The ‘specialist for furniture, kitchen and removal services’ apprenticeship was introduced in 2006. It is a state recognised training occupation under the German Vocational Training Act and a dual apprenticeship which involves a theory block and a practical block. The apprenticeship is three years in length and ends with a Chamber of Industry and Commerce examination.
At the company and in vocational school you learn the following things:
- How to handle tools and materials
- How to assemble furniture and transport it safely from warehouse to destination
- Woodworking, and adapting furniture and kitchens to personal requirements
- How to install electrical equipment
- How to process invoices and delivery documents
Some of them are team activities, others performed and checked independently.